ADDRESS: The Front Row of Science and Technology Industry, Yuhuan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
(1) It must be ascertained that the pressure on the upper and lower pipelines of the ball valve has been removed before decomposing and disassembling.
(2) Non-metallic parts shall be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning, and shall not be soaked for a long time.
(3) The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly during assembly.
(4) The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working media (such as gas) in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline (GB484-89). Non-metallic parts are cleaned with pure water or alcohol.
(5) Each individual ball valve part that is disassembled can be cleaned by dipping. Metal parts that still have undecomposed non-metallic parts can be cleaned with a clean, finely-cleaned silk cloth impregnated with detergent (to prevent the fibers from sticking to the parts). When cleaning, remove any grease, dirt, glue, dust, etc. that adhere to the wall surface.
(6) When the ball valve is disassembled and reassembled, care must be taken to prevent damage to the sealing surface of the part, especially non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when removing the O-ring.
(7) After cleaning, it is required to be cleaned after the wall-washing agent is volatilized (when it can be wiped with a silk cloth not immersed in detergent), but it must not be left for a long time, otherwise it will be rusted and contaminated by dust.
(8) New parts must also be cleaned before assembly.
(9) Lubricate with grease. Grease should be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working media. When the working medium is gas, for example, special 221 grease can be used. A thin layer of grease is applied to the surface of the seal mounting groove, a thin layer of grease is applied to the rubber seal, and a thin layer of grease is applied to the sealing surface and the friction surface of the valve stem.
(10) The metal dust, fiber, grease (except for the specified use), dust, other impurities, foreign matter, etc. shall not be allowed to contaminate, adhere or stay on the surface of the part or enter the inner cavity.