ADDRESS: The Front Row of Science and Technology Industry, Yuhuan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
The opening and closing parts are opened or closed by the force of the medium flow, so as to prevent the valve of the medium from flowing back to a check valve. The check valve is an automatic valve and is mainly used in the medium of one-way flow. It only allows medium to flow in one direction to prevent accidents.
Divided by structure, it can be divided into three types: lifting check valve, swing check valve and butterfly check valve:
1. The lift check valve is divided into two types, vertical and horizontal.
2. Swing check valve is divided into single-valve, double-valve and multi-valve.
3. Butterfly check valve is straight-through.
The above types of check valves can be classified into four types: threaded connection, flange connection, welded connection, and clip connection.
Cast iron check valve
2. Brass check valve
3. Stainless steel check valve
4. Carbon steel check valve
5. Forged steel check valve
1.DRVZ Silent Check Valve
2.DRVG Silent Check Valve
3.NRVR Silent Check Valve
4.SFCV rubber valve check valve
5.DDCV double valve check valve
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance of ball valve
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve precautions
- The use of angle valve
- Classification of fittings
- Gate valve precautions
- Gate valve installation points
- Ball valve application
- Pneumatic ball valve advantages
- The role of the angle valve
- How the check valve works
- The role of ball valve