ADDRESS: The Front Row of Science and Technology Industry, Yuhuan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be lifted, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate valve shall be installed vertically (ie, the valve stem is in a vertical position and the handwheel is at the top).
3. The gate valve with bypass valve should open the bypass valve before opening (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed in accordance with the instructions of the product manual.
5, if the valve is used regularly, lubricate at least once a month.
6. The gate valve is only used for full-opening, full-close operation of various types of piping or equipment on the equipment, and it is not allowed to use for throttling.
7. The gate valve with hand wheel or handle must not increase the auxiliary lever during operation (if the seal is not strict, it should check the repair of the sealing surface or other parts). The handwheel and handle rotate clockwise to close, otherwise it opens. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be used according to the product manual.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance of ball valve
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve precautions
- Check Valve Category
- The use of angle valve
- Classification of fittings
- Gate valve installation points
- Ball valve application
- Pneumatic ball valve advantages
- The role of the angle valve
- How the check valve works
- The role of ball valve
- Introduction to Valves
- selection of ball valve
- Brass gate valve
- The type of Gate valve