ADDRESS: The Front Row of Science and Technology Industry, Yuhuan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
Compared with other kinds of valves, pneumatic ball valves have angular stroke output torque, which is quick and stable to open, widely applicable, and has the following advantages:
1, thrust bearings reduce the valve stem friction torque, can make the valve rod long-term operation is smooth and flexible.
2. Anti-static function: Set a spring between the ball, valve stem and valve body to export the static electricity generated during the switching process.
3, due to PTFE and other materials have good self-lubrication, and the ball friction loss is small, so the pneumatic ball valve has a long service life.
4. Small fluid resistance: Pneumatic ball valve is the smallest fluid resistance in all valve classifications. Even if it is a retracted pneumatic ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
5, the stem seal is reliable: As the stem only for rotational movement without lifting movement, the packing seal of the stem is not easy to damage, and the sealing ability increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
6. The valve seat has good sealing performance: The sealing ring made of elastic material such as PTFE is used, the structure is easy to be sealed, and the valve sealing ability of the pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
7, fluid resistance is small, the full diameter of the ball valve basically no flow resistance.
8, simple structure, small size, light weight.
9, close and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the ball valve sealing surface material is widely used in a variety of plastics, sealing, and can achieve a complete seal. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
10, convenient operation, rapid opening and closing,
High performance ball valve
High performance ball valve
From full-on to full-off, just rotate 90° to facilitate remote control.
11, easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the seal ring is generally active, removal and replacement are more convenient.
12, when fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded.
13, a wide range of applications, from a small diameter to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
14. Since the ball valve has wiping during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
15, high precision machining, costly, not suitable for use in high temperature, such as impurities in the pipe, easily blocked by impurities, resulting in the valve can not be opened.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance of ball valve
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve precautions
- Check Valve Category
- The use of angle valve
- Classification of fittings
- Gate valve precautions
- Gate valve installation points
- Ball valve application
- The role of the angle valve
- How the check valve works
- The role of ball valve
- Introduction to Valves
- selection of ball valve
- Brass gate valve
- The type of Gate valve
- Good quality Extended faucet
- What's the Gate Valve
- BRASS VALVE BIBCOCK TAP