ADDRESS: The Front Row of Science and Technology Industry, Yuhuan, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
1. The angle valve can be used to facilitate the maintenance of sanitary ware, control the waterway when inspecting the water pipe, and facilitate the maintenance of the terminal equipment.
2, the angle valve can also adjust the water pressure, the role of the angle valve is mainly to control the water pressure under the condition of unstable water pressure or large water pressure, prevent the water in the toilet from burst due to excessive water pressure, seal rubber ring damage Lead to water leakage, but also to facilitate the maintenance and replacement of hoses in the future.
3, to play a role in connecting the internal and external interfaces, can be installed in the sanitary ware inlet, can be used to connect hot water pipes such as faucets, toilets, water heaters.
4. The internal thread hole on the wall of the toilet can be connected to the internal thread hole of the hose.
5. It also controls the flow of water and saves water.
6, the role of the switch, if the faucet leaks and other phenomena occur, you can turn off the triangle valve, do not have to close the home of the total valve.
7, to eliminate noise, because the angle valve has a water hammer, no noise, reliable sealing performance and other characteristics, the general pneumatic angle valve will be widely used in printing, printing and dyeing, bleaching, food, washing, chemicals, water treatment, medicine and other Kinds of automatic mechanical equipment are installed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance of ball valve
- Ball valve advantages
- Ball valve precautions
- Check Valve Category
- The use of angle valve
- Classification of fittings
- Gate valve precautions
- Gate valve installation points
- Ball valve application
- How the check valve works
- The role of ball valve
- Introduction to Valves
- selection of ball valve
- Brass gate valve
- The type of Gate valve
- Good quality Extended faucet
- What's the Gate Valve
- BRASS VALVE BIBCOCK TAP
- the bronze globe valve